Saturday, August 8, 2009

Back From Vacation - Kia FIRST PLACE!!!

I'm not one to toot my own horn but... TOOT TOOT TOOT! Let me draw your attention to the bottom of my first post here where I wrote that the Tigers will go on a long winning streak and move into first place. Lo and behold it happened. They are as hot as a firecracker right now! AND in first place. Too bad this all happened while I was in Thailand and Cambodia. :(

I am watching the game today on my computer. I had some stuff to do today, being my first day back from vacation, so couldn't go to the stadium. Kim Sang Hyun just got his second homer of the game. He's now leading the league in RBI's too. And if I may draw your attention to my previous statement that he'll be the M.V.P. this year, allow me to indulge once more: TOOT TOOT! :)

I also saw a few other things that were sights for sore eyes: Lee Yong Gyu is back in the leadoff hitter position. GREAT to see him back! I saw Yoon Suk Min's picture on the Tiger website and he got a victory the other day. VERY nice to see. And I'm not sure if Kia finally got rid of that dead weight coach Jo but I've seen a few camera views of some new guy wearing a Tiger uni. An older guy. Coaching age. Is Jo sick, on temporary leave or did the owners finally shitcan him? I sure hope it's the latter! And that would CERTAINLY explain their recent success. Because, if I can draw your attention to a few other entries in which I explained how a team that doesn't like its coach behaves and suggested the Tigers might just BE one of those teams, ahem, TOOT TOOT TOOOOT! :D

I'm gonna watch the rest of this game. Surprise, surprise, the Tigers are winning! And I'm gonna eat some mashed potatoes and Shake n' Bake chicken. I brought some of that back from Thailand.

I am VERY happy to see the Tigers where they belong. Hope they can continue this great play all the way to V-10!!! GO CATS GO!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment